• Welcome to Tattoos Anonymous! A friendly community for meeting people who love tattoos and body art. Ad-free and uncensored. Click here to join us!

Vid posting

D

DeleteMeOnBothSitesASAP

Video Uploading!
I'm having a problem uploading videos. Since yesterday. At first, I didn't have any problems, they uploaded fine - even longer ones than I thought but now I try to upload videos that are very short and I've tried multiple times anywhere from just one video to 2, to 5 and every time it just tells me what it did whenever I upload videos - One or more of your videos has to be processed, you'll get a notification..." - but I never get a notification or the video processed.
I thought that maybe I just needed to give it a break (yesterday) ...but then I tried again today and with a short, less than 30 second video and it didn't process or show up. ???

Inked

Ink Lover
Tattoos
1-5
The website logs errors but nothing in there. I’ll check other logs in a little bit when I’m back at a computer.

Inked

Ink Lover
Tattoos
1-5
I see one from today with the filename "MagicVideo_1525582584213.mp4" but it says it's not associated with anything (like an album or forum post, etc). Is that the missing one?

OP
OP
D

DeleteMeOnBothSitesASAP

Yes. That's the one. I did put for it to go in an existing album, an album with all my other personal videos. I'll try again.

Inked

Ink Lover
Tattoos
1-5
Hmmm... I see you tried a bunch, all unassociated. Maybe try a different album? There is an update for the site that I haven't installed yet, that includes bug fixes for stuff so maybe it'll fix it if I do the update. I might install it tomorrow.

OP
OP
D

DeleteMeOnBothSitesASAP

Lol...I did and I tried first adding directly from within the album already then from 1. Pictures and videos. 2. Add to existing album 3. Picked the album (videos of me) and it didn't work...but then I noticed that album has the same description I edited OUT...and same permissions I changed. I tried again and my changes just won't set. Its that album. So i made a new one with one upload attempt and will try and just move all my videos to it and delete the tempermental album.

Ok. Hope the update helps. Thanks.

Inked

Ink Lover
Tattoos
1-5
Looks like same problem for me. It must be unassociated until it's finished processing but it seems like it never tries to process the video. I'm looking into it.

Edit: It looks like rebooting the server fixed the issue. I already deleted your stuck uploads so you'll have to re-upload them. You've probably gotten a bunch of error notifications because of that. Also depending on the video type, it may show up right away after uploading.

Last edited: