• Welcome to Tattoos Anonymous! A friendly community for meeting people who love tattoos and body art. Ad-free and uncensored. Click here to join us!

Tattoos Anonymous Site Change Log: 2/22/2018

Inked

Ink Lover
Tattoos
1-5
This post tracks changes to the site, one's that people may want to know about.

3/3/2018
  • Forum list now shows the description and any sub forums when viewed on mobile devices!

2/22/2018
  • There's two new theme choices: Light (Blue) and Dark (Blue). You change the site theme at the very bottom left of any page. Light (Blue) is now the default.

2/20/2018
  • You can now create public, private, and hidden groups and join groups created by other members. This lets you run your own community for whatever legal purpose you like. Groups support forums, moderation, an event calendar, and photo uploading.
  • There's now public chat rooms!

2/12/2018
  • You can now see all of the title levels. You level up by having stuff you post liked. Levels can be seen on the Help page.

2/10/2018
  • Pink and purple themes have now been added. You can change the site theme at the very bottom left of any page.

2/6/2018
  • Short video clips can now be uploaded.

2/3/2018:
  • New user group type (VIP Elite). All members (who aren't mods -- mods don't need it) have been upgraded to it. This unlocks the ability to change your username text color, change your username (once every 3-days), and give yourself a custom title. More things will be added over time. Go to your account settings to make changes.
  • Notifications can now be sent via Telegram. Telegram is like Kik and is available for Android, iOS, and Windows, Linux, and macOS. These are like push notifications. To enable Telegram notifications, click or tap your picture at the top of the screen and then "Notification Service".

Last edited:
OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Ink Lover
Tattoos
1-5
Pink and purple themes have now been added. You can change the site theme at the very bottom left of any page. Click/tap where it shows the currently selected theme. Light is default.

change-theme.png

Which then shows theme choices:
themes.png

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Ink Lover
Tattoos
1-5
Hopefully I'll have giving love done tomorrow. I got distracted and hadn't finished it. I'm still learning how to make add-ons so that adds time to it. Then, maybe I'll add poking.

Edit: I got distracted again and started building a Windows 10 app (first version is almost done).

Last edited:
OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Ink Lover
Tattoos
1-5
There's two new site themes: Light (Blue) and Dark (Blue). Light (Blue) is now the default style. You can change the theme at the bottom left of any page.

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Ink Lover
Tattoos
1-5
Some recent small changes, not really that important to mention but I will any way:
  • The latest activity page now handles BBCodes. Profile posts that were liked which contained BBCodes would often show as the code instead of the rendering it properly. This is much nicer to look at.
  • Forums now show subforums and the forum description on mobile devices. Helpful to know what each forum is for.
  • I've made some improvements to chat when using a mobile device, to make it a little more friendly by having content take up less space. Using the chat pop out when on a mobile device is still the best chatting experience. You guys wanted chat, two members paid for it, lets get chat going!