• Welcome to Tattoos Anonymous! A friendly community for meeting people who love tattoos and body art. Ad-free and uncensored. Click here to join us!

Announcement Tattoos Anonymous Android application...

Subtitle
Available now in Google Play!

Inked

Ink Lover
Tattoos
1-5
Last edited:
OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Ink Lover
Tattoos
1-5
I still have a few things things to fix and then I'll post the Android app here for feedback before submitting it to Google. I probably won't post it here until tomorrow.

And that leads me to a question... is the pink or purple too dark or is it just my Android test phone? I can make the purple and pink brighter.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Ink Lover
Tattoos
1-5
Attached is the first version of the Android application. In order to install it, you must enable "Unknown Sources" in Android settings. The location probably depends on which version of Android you're running. For Android version 7.0, it's under Security.

Requirements:
  • Android 5.0 or newer
Note: This currently has only been tested on Android 7.0 using a real device.

Attachments

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Ink Lover
Tattoos
1-5
Let me know how the performance is since all I have to test on is an inexpensive Android phone.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Ink Lover
Tattoos
1-5
The Android app shows as being published. No idea how long it'll take to show up for you in Google Play.

For those who already installed it by downloading it from here, if you want to instead install it from Google Play you'll have to first uninstall it from your phone. By installing it from Google Play you'll be able to rate and review the app (which helps).

Last edited:

RobinLuv

Fresh Ink
Tattoos
1-5
Have I over looked the notifications setting from the app? I want to get notifications.
P.S.... I am drinking fireball so please excuse my stupid ass if I missed it!

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Ink Lover
Tattoos
1-5
If you use the app, please leave a 5 star review on Google Play because right now people can only find it by searching by the name. They can't find it searching for "tattoos", which is what we want. Maybe having some reviews will help it become less hidden.