• Welcome to Tattoos Anonymous! A friendly community for meeting people who love tattoos and body art. Ad-free and uncensored. Click here to join us!

Pictures that make you go Mmmmmmm....

Forbidden Passions

Fresh Ink
VIP Elite
Tattoos
6+
Inked posted a thread on "Pictures that make you go WTF" so I thought I'd post one on the opposite. Seen a picture that made you go mmmmmm

I just seen a few in this video:

1. Jared Leto
2. Jay Hernandez

And of course

Margot Robbie (but I prefer her as Harley)​

OP
OP
Forbidden Passions

Forbidden Passions

Fresh Ink
VIP Elite
Tattoos
6+
Ok, so I'M OLD.
My very first crush ever, pictures that made me go Mmmmm, that I had on my wall and KISSED was Michael Jackson. I don't need to post him. We ALL know what he looked like. My crush was when he was in Beat it, Billie Jean..b4 all the alterations, after the afro. I was about 9 or 10.

AND THEN there was these 2 I absolutely ADORED and looking back I still see why. Posting the pics of the time I thought they were so
Mmmmmmmmm

1. Esai Morales

View item 1293

View item 1292
2. Antonio Banderas

View item 1294

yes, they were yummy to my just noticing boys eyes.

OP
OP
Forbidden Passions

Forbidden Passions

Fresh Ink
VIP Elite
Tattoos
6+

That accent..OH MY GOD. I wanted him lol

My mother liked Lou Diamind Phillip's (Ritchie) but I was crushing hard on "Bob"

And Antonio when I liked him

They both are just SO MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Sidenote: At age 18, I got my 1st place, a little condo in Taunton, Mass. I met a guy named Juan who had just got out of prison. He sold drugs in one of the Taunton Projects. I was friends with his sister Emily. His name was Juan Rodriguez. He looked JUST LIKE Esai Morales but longer hair. Yep, I got pregnant fast. Sadly, that pregnancy was ectopic. We never had a child together and after a while, I ended up leaving. Moving back to where I was from but that time in Taunton I'll never forget. I had my own Esai Morales.​

Last edited: