• Welcome to Tattoos Anonymous! A friendly community for meeting people who love tattoos and body art. Ad-free and uncensored. Click here to join us!

Next major update to the site..

Inked

Ink Lover
Tattoos
1-5
The company that makes the software this site uses is adding some major new features for their upcoming update. I don't know what the new features are or when it'll be out but it seems they're gonna start talking about it soon. Should be interesting. I figured I'l make a thread to post about the features once they announce them.

I should probably mention that this isn't a major redesign or anything. It took them 7 years to do that so we can except that to happen in 2024 :) None of that frequent changes I used to do.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Ink Lover
Tattoos
1-5
They've announced the new features for the next major update... pretty good stuff:
  1. Reactions to stuff instead of just "Like".
  2. Browser push notifications -- optionally get notifications while not at the site -- even if browser is closed.
  3. Rich profile posts -- like what I did to here, except they also include rich comments.
  4. Uploading videos anywhere the rich editor is like, forum posts, profile posts, etc.