• Welcome to Tattoos Anonymous! A friendly community for meeting people who love tattoos and body art. Ad-free and uncensored. Click here to join us!

New Owned Site...

Tattoos
6+
She's on android and using chrome. For some reason its not keeping her logged in. She tried going into the forums and it said you are not logged in. if I knew how to post a video here I would upload the one she sent me.

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Ink Lover
Tattoos
1-5
Figured it must not be keeping her logged in. When you login it sets a login token which is sent with each request. Without it you can't do anything that requires being logged in. It's working fine on my Android test phone w/ Chrome, although maybe my browser is out-dated... guess I should check. There's some things I can try regarding saving the cookie, but I'm still looking into it.

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Ink Lover
Tattoos
1-5
My Chrome browser was out-dated on my Android test phone but still no problems after updating. The site requires cookies so if she has something installed or set to block cookies (or maybe ad-blocking even though there isn't ads) that would cause a problem. Otherwise there is something I should have set in the cookie code, probably won't make a difference but you never know. I'm about to put that update out.

Edit: That update is now out. Maybe if she logs in now she'll stay logged in. Otherwise I'm still looking into it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Ink Lover
Tattoos
1-5
I added some logging and see the token is being sent to the server but not matching up with the account, thus keeping her logged out. I'm continuing to look into this.

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Ink Lover
Tattoos
1-5
I made some adjustments to the logging. Something is causing an error which causes the site to remove the token from the database, because it thinks it's invalid. Thus no more requests with that token work. I commented that part out so the token remains in the database. When she logs in again, hopefully I'll have enough info to figure out exactly what's happening.

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Ink Lover
Tattoos
1-5
I see she's staying logged in now. There's still a problem though. I think it's because of the emoji or whatever in her username. I'm gonna try to reproduce the problem on my computer. She might have some problems still on the site until I figure this out.

Edit: Yep, that's the problem. I might be able to change something so the problem goes away.

Tattoos
6+
I made some adjustments to the logging. Something is causing an error which causes the site to remove the token from the database, because it thinks it's invalid. Thus no more requests with that token work. I commented that part out so the token remains in the database. When she logs in again, hopefully I'll have enough info to figure out exactly what's happening.
Its fixed now, thanks from us both. She was able to add a pic to her profile.

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Ink Lover
Tattoos
1-5
Not entirely fixed though. The lips in her username is causing a slight problem but I have an update I'm about to put out that should fix it.

Edit: Update is out, definitely refresh a page on there since there's some encoding/decoding happening.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Ink Lover
Tattoos
1-5
I have another idea. I have to learn the .NET stuff that I missed by not using it over the last 4+ years. And I have a terrible, terrible idea. I'm considering re-creating the original MyInkedSpace/KrackSocial/Zocialized site since I still have the source code and most of it I can re-use. If I were to do this, it would have all of the features it had back in 2014. Possibly a new theme though, but layout would be how it was back then.