• Welcome to Tattoos Anonymous! A friendly community for meeting people who love tattoos and body art. Ad-free and uncensored. Click here to join us!

Groups or Crews?

Groups or Crews?

• Groups

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Crews

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • I Don't Care!

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Inked

Ink Lover
Tattoos
1-5
Which would you prefer? Crews was a way for members to create their own community and members could only be in one. Groups allowed members to create multiple communities and could join as many as they liked.

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Ink Lover
Tattoos
1-5
Groups has been renamed Crews and currently only Legendary Supporters can create them. This is until the limitation of being a member of only one at a time is working. A new member only forum was created (a sub forum of Everything TA forum) and the threads moved for the TA Promotions group.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Ink Lover
Tattoos
1-5
I'm told the limiting people to just one group (crew) will be working in the next update. Once the update is released and the site has been updated, everyone will be able to create and run their own crew.

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Ink Lover
Tattoos
1-5
The add-on developer released an update which provides the ability to delete pictures uploaded within the crew as well as enforce the limitations of creating just 1 crew and being in just 1 crew. Once I've updated it on here anyone will be able to create crews!

Edit: Update is out. You can now make your own Crew:
https://www.tattoosanonymous.com/crew/create

Last edited: