• Welcome to Tattoos Anonymous! A friendly community for meeting people who love tattoos and body art. Ad-free and uncensored. Click here to join us!

Chat, Groups, and More

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Ink Lover
Tattoos
1-5
Groups will work like groups for the time being. It seems limiting a person to being able to create 1 group and join only 1 group isn't working. Also, be aware that pictures uploaded in the group cannot yet be deleted. I'm told that that will be in the next update. So for now, be careful what you upload.

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Ink Lover
Tattoos
1-5
You or @Yogisan and I haven't figured out why yet. Both of you are in the Legendary Supporter group and that's the only requirement but it refuses to give the trophy or the points. There might be a delay, I'm not sure. I keep checking it off and on and turning stuff off and back on. I even deleted and recreated the trophy, but still won't give it. It worked properly for the other two supporter trophies and points, just not that one. I'm not done working on it -- not until it gives the trophy and the points.

@skelter has his points and trophy now. I rebuilt some caches. I just have to figure out why @Yogisan hasn't gotten his yet.

Edit: Everyone has now gotten their points and trophies. A bit buggy it seems.

Last edited: