• Welcome to Tattoos Anonymous! A friendly community for meeting people who love tattoos and body art. Ad-free and uncensored. Click here to join us!

Adult Games for All

Subtitle
Fun games

Deleted

Fresh Ink
VIP Elite
I was posting adult games we often play together as couples in my crew when I decided that fuck it, why not share some fun games that everyone can play together in real life and not just as couples.

Life is what you make of it and anyone who knows me knows that I am a big kid at heart. I like to put my brain as far back on the shelf as possible and just play. I am almost always trying to escape thinking, escape my mind and reality. A fantasy world can be so much more fun sometimes....to me, anyway.

I will continue to age but I don't ever wanna grow up.

The games will be responses in this thread because I am not going to sit here for days rewriting the actual post to add in the games

Game 1:

Blind Moulding

Blind Moulding is a simple game to set up but may not be as easy to play but that is part of the fun.

The aim is that each person gets to mould a rude body part. The tricky bit however is that they will be blindfolded.

Supply lots of clay or play-doh and a blindfold to each player.

Before the game begins the host should make sure that each blindfold is secure and will not fall off.
No cheating now!​

Set a timer for approx five minutes and allow all to mould their masterpiece. When the timer sounds everyone can take off their blindfolds and look at what they have created.

There's also very common ones like the adult spin the bottle and truth or shots but I have a bunch of others I am posting. (After I have my salad. Its after 5 and I haven't eaten yet today)​

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Deleted

Fresh Ink
VIP Elite
GAME 2

Shot Roulette

What you need:

• Alcohol
• An empty bottle

How to play:

Before the game starts, place drinks of their choice in a circle where the they'll be sitting. One for each guest. They don't know what drink is in front of them and won't until they drink it. This should spice things up a bit.
When this is all ready the group should sit in a circle.
No peeking.
The drink must be a surprise!​

To begin, someone chosen, the birthday girl or whoever depending on the occasion of the get together must spin the bottle.
Whoever the bottle lands on must drink their surprise.
Simple.
You can either continue around the circle or the person who had a drink spins next.
Once each has finished their drink, refill their cups with another surprise drink.
A good idea would be to include a glass of water or a soft drink into the drink options.
This way they wont know whether they're about to drink a strong shot of vodka or a nice shot of water.
This will also help everyone to pace themselves.
You don't want to have to carry anyone out.​

It is also possible to play this game without alcohol. Swap the drink for a dare! When the bottle lands on someone, they must do a dare such as twerking for 30 seconds, do an accent, tell a secret or post a selfie on their Facebook or wherever they're most active) but taken and posted NOW.
This is a great idea if the group wants to pace themselves or simply don't want to drink at all.​

OP
OP
D

Deleted

Fresh Ink
VIP Elite
GAME 3

THE CANDY GAME (u need men and women)

How to play
  • Bring along some sweet necklaces/chains for everyone in the group
  • Only men can bite the sweets off the chains!
  • The first girl with an empty string around her neck wins a prize.

OP
OP
D

Deleted

Fresh Ink
VIP Elite
GAME 4

The Best Sucker

What you need:
  • 4 oz baby bottles (one for each player)
  • Alcohol of choice
  • Water (essential to avoid sore heads)
How to play:

At the word 'GO', each player must start to suck the alcohol from the bottle as fast as they can.
The one who finishes their drink first, wins.
Simple.​

(Make sure you drink a glass of water in between rounds.)

This game can be played a few times. Another great idea would be for the winners to battle against each other.
Who will become the ultimate sucker?​

Reward the winner of the game with a homemade sash or whatever that says 'The Best Sucker'.
You could also dare them to wear this on the night out. She may get some strange looks but remember it's all in the name of fun!​

OP
OP
D

Deleted

Fresh Ink
VIP Elite
GAME 5

Would you rather

Everyone knows how to play this game and it has had a lot of different names. I have played this a lot on the other side (the original krack) in the form of polls or questions. It has been being played since slumber parties.

Write a list of questions that each player must answer.
This can be done in pairs or as a group. Go around the circle and ask the questions until they are finished.​
  • No arms or no legs?
  • Give or receive a lap dance?
  • Unlimited love or unlimited money?
  • Your boyfriend looks at all your emails and texts or your boss?
  • Every time you have sex it takes one day off your life. Would you continue to have sex or stop completely?
  • Wear someones dirty underwear or use their toothbrush?
  • Have a conversation with your future self or past self?

Those are some generic ones.

Tweek the questions.
Get creative.​

OP
OP
D

Deleted

Fresh Ink
VIP Elite
GAME 6

What am I
(There's also Who am I)

Decorate. Get everyone in the party mood.
Lay out some finger food, some yummy drinks for the girls and have fun.

Before the party prepare some que cards with a description of a particular object on them.
This object could be anything from a piece of fruit to a motorbike.
The aim of the game is that one player calls out the description and another has to guess what the object is.​

The funny thing about this game is that the description is a bit raunchy.​

Description:

•I can be the first thing you put in your mouth in the morning.

•When you are finished with me you spit

Object:

•Toothbrush

The losers must down a shot.
This a great way to get a in a great mood and ready to enjoy the rest of the night.
It is also a fantastic ice breaker if everyone doesn't know each other well.
(Invited a new neighbor over or whatever)

This is also a good way to scare off those prudes that may not be like you lol​