Updated as of July 9th, 2017
Tattoos Anonymous is owned and operated by MyInkedSpace, LLC.
If you are under the age of 18, you may not download or use Tattoos Anonymous.
By accessing or using Tattoos Anonymous in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing Tattoos Anonymous or contributing
content or other materials to Tattoos Anonymous, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Capitalized terms are defined in this
All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Service ("Content") may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
Tattoos Anonymous reserves the right to modify or amend this Agreement at any time, for any reason, or for no reason at all,
at Tattoos Anonymous's sole discretion. You are responsible to keep yourself apprised of any such changes. If we make any material
change to the TOS, we will provide you with a Notice when you open Tattoos Anonymous. If you object to any terms and conditions of the
TOS or any subsequent changes or you become dissatisfied with Tattoos Anonymous in any way, your only option is to delete your account.
Your continued use of Tattoos Anonymous after we post revised TOS means that you agree to the revisions.
Use of the Services by you, as Member, is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and
regulations. Tattoos Anonymous reserves the right, but does not assume any obligation, to monitor the Services to enforce this Agreement.
Nor does Tattoos Anonymous guarantee that any monitoring it does perform will be to the Member's satisfaction. Upon learning of any
violation of this Agreement, Tattoos Anonymous, at its sole discretion, may terminate your access to and use of the Services, require
you to remedy such violation, and/or take any other actions that Tattoos Anonymous deems appropriate to enforce its rights and pursue
all available remedies. Without limitation, Tattoos Anonymous reserves the right to terminate your access to and use of the Services if,
in our view, your conduct fails to meet any of the following guidelines:
- Members shall not engage in any activity that constitutes harassment, including, but not limited to,
excessive repetition when listing a person as a referral, repeated unwanted contact, interfering with a
Member's use of Tattoos Anonymous or stalking.
- Members shall not list the email addresses of people unknown to them.
- Members shall not list as referrals any email addresses that are fake, fictitious, or made up.
- Members shall not list as referrals any email addresses which are owned by or belong to that member.
- Members shall not attempt to interfere with any other person's use of the Services.
- Members shall not misrepresent their identity or impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Tattoos Anonymous employee or moderator.
- Members shall not hold themselves out as sponsored by, endorsed by, or affiliated with Tattoos Anonymous.
- Members shall not use any portion of Tattoos Anonymous or the Services to post, upload, email, transmit or otherwise make available junk mail, commercial
advertisements, or any other form of commercial solicitation.
- Members shall not use any portion of Tattoos Anonymous or the Services to post, upload, email, transmit or otherwise making available content, including user
names and friend list names, that is harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethnically
or otherwise objectionable.
- Members shall not engage in any activity that is patently offensive or promote or otherwise incites racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind
against any group or individual.
- Members shall not use any portion of Tattoos Anonymous or the Services to post, share, promote, depict, encourage, solicit or exchange Content
Harmful to Minors.
- Members shall not upload photos, graphics or other content that contain or promote illegal substances or activities, including, but not limited to,
underage drinking or smoking, substance abuse, weapon use, or gang affiliation.
- Members shall not post content that displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind in public areas of the site.
- Members shall not provide material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone
- Members shall not provide instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or
providing or creating computer viruses.
- Members shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to Tattoos Anonymous's database or other computer systems.
- Members shall not attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by Tattoos Anonymous in
connection with Tattoos Anonymous or the Services.
- Members shall not engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of,
the Services or Tattoos Anonymous.
- Members shall not collect or store personal data about other Members in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraph #1
through #18 above.
- Members shall not use any portion of Tattoos Anonymous or the Services for any unlawful purpose.
- Members shall not engage in any activity that solicits or is designed to solicit password or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful
purposes from other Members.
- Members shall not use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or disclose their password to any third party or permit any third
party to access their account.
- Members shall not publicly post information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to another person.
All judgments concerning the applicability of these guidelines shall be at the sole and exclusive discretion of Tattoos Anonymous and its designees. Tattoos Anonymous
has the right in its sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse or remove any content that is available via the Tattoos Anonymous Services. Tattoos Anonymous and its
designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable. An account may be terminated at any time,
without notice, depending on the severity of the offense, which is determined exclusively at the discretion of Tattoos Anonymous. Tattoos Anonymous is not
obligated to provide a Member with a warning prior to removal.
Document Retention Schedule
All personal information collected by Tattoos Anonymous in connection with your use of Tattoos Anonymous, including, without limitation, your name,
location, email address, pictures, friend connections, messages, comments, login information, ip addresses and other data,
will be stored by Tattoos Anonymous in a safe and secure manner. Tattoos Anonymous may store Data indefinitely.
You may purchase currency for use solely within Tattoos Anonymous or the Tattoos Anonymous.com Site ("Bling Bucks"). Purchases or other acquisitions
of Bling Bucks provide only a limited, non-transferrable, non-sublicensable, fully-revocable license to use such Bling Bucks to
access Services that we expressly make available for use with such Credits for your personal or commercial use. Bling Bucks is
redeemable only within Tattoos Anonymous and on the Tattoos Anonymous.com site for Tattoos Anonymous digital merchandise and content. Bling Bucks do not expire.
Bling Bucks are non-refundable. Bling Bucks have no monetary value and does not constitute currency or property of any type. You will
not be entitled to a refund, money or any other compensation for unused Credits and virtual items when an account is closed,
whether such closure was voluntary or involuntary. You acknowledge that there are no refunds on purchases made through Tattoos Anonymous.
Tattoos Anonymous and its original content, features and functionality are owned by MyInkedSpace, LLC and are protected by international
copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to Tattoos Anonymous, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all
information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall
survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations
Links To Other Sites
Tattoos Anonymous may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by MyInkedSpace, LLC.
MyInkedSpace, LLC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of
third-party site that you visit.
Disclaimers of Warranties
MEMBER AGREES THAT USE OF THE Tattoos Anonymous APP AND THE SERVICES IS ENTIRELY AT MEMBER’S OWN RISK. THE Tattoos Anonymous APP AND THE SERVICES ARE
PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT
LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Tattoos Anonymous
DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE Tattoos Anonymous APP AND THE
SERVICES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Tattoos Anonymous DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS
RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED WITHIN THE Tattoos Anonymous APP OR THE SERVICES ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINKS WITHIN THE
Tattoos Anonymous APP. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Tattoos Anonymous DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS
IN CONNECTION WITH THE Tattoos Anonymous APP OR THE SERVICES. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties.
In such jurisdictions, the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you insofar as they relate to implied warranties.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE Tattoos Anonymous APP BE LIABLE ON ACCOUNT OF MEMBER’S USE OR MISUSE OF THE Tattoos Anonymous APP OR THE SERVICES,
WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE Tattoos Anonymous APP OR THE SERVICES, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE Tattoos Anonymous APP OR THE
SERVICES, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE Tattoos Anonymous APP OR THE SERVICES. SUCH
LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR
ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE Tattoos Anonymous APP OR THE SERVICES OR ANY LINKS ON THE Tattoos Anonymous APP, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY
INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE Tattoos Anonymous APP OR ANY LINKS WITHIN THE Tattoos Anonymous APP.
THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In some jurisdiction, limitations of liability are
not permitted. In such jurisdictions, the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in
accordance with the laws of Arizona, United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We may revise this Terms of Service from time to time. We display an effective date on this Terms of Service so you can
tell when there has been a change. Your continued use of Tattoos Anonymous after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the
new Terms of Service.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this
Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access Tattoos Anonymous or discontinue any use of Tattoos Anonymous immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.